What should you pay attention to when buying a wig?

I like wigs very much. I also buy wigs often, so I have a certain understanding of wigs. I often think of the scene of my first purchase of a wig. I have been plagued by this thing for many days, because I found that there are too many types of wigs, I don't know how to choose, I don't know if the wig I bought is right? Is it suitable for me? I don't know what to pay attention to when buying a wig? I am writing this blog just to make you not bothered by the wigs like me. Read this blog carefully. I think you will definitely get something.


First of all, you have to understand the type of wig you want, human hair wigs or synthetic hair wigs. Synthetic hair wigs is much cheaper than human hair wig, but it service life is short. Although human hair wigs is expensive, it is made of 100% human hair. It looks very natural and handles any shape. The important thing is it has a longer service life. So I suggest you, if you can afford it, it is best to buy human hair wigs.

Second, cap construction /fiber type - This is another major factor that you need to keep in mind, that the cap construction should be of good fabric.

According to the structure of the wig cap, the wig can be divided into three categories: lace front wig, 360 lace wig, glueless full lace wig. The front lace wig is only lace on the forehead of the cap. And the 360 lace wig is to use lace around the cap. Full lace wig not only uses lace around the hair cap, but also uses more lace on the top of the head, which looks more natural and breathable. Of course the price is much more expensive.

Third, wig size - A right wig size matters a lot while selecting any wig. You should take your head size properly because unfitted wigs are very uncomfortable to wear. And the more appropriate the size of the wig, the more natural it looks.

Finally, the right style-there are many patterns in wigs to choose from, for example deep wave lace wig, water wave wig, straight hair wig or curly hair wig. Be sure to pick the most suitable wig based on the occasion of wearing the wig and your face. Don't just look at the picture of a wig model, the shape of her face is not necessarily the same as yours.

Remember these four points, then you can pick your wig, I believe you can buy the wig that suits you best.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Lace Wigs For Weddings

How to swim with a wig?

3 reasons why you should wear a sleep cap